Saturday 24 December 2011

More painted miniatures

Here are a few more of my painted miniatures, first off is my Mage. This was a bit rushed but I certainly learnt some new painting skill to use elsewhere. One thing I do regret is the white which needed to be done in a few more thin layers.



I'm really happy with the green cloth in this one and the swirling magic orb came out really well. I think with this model I was a bit braver and also pushed myself to be less picky and just get it finished.

Next is the example of a just under basic Reaver, I completely made up the horse colours but that ended up being about 7 different layers. I'm happy with the results but might follow a simpler method next time I paint a horse. You can't tell from this picture but I think the green scheme work best on these models. In fact it was the Reaver's and Scouts that made me pick green and more of an advance army feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment