Tuesday 20 December 2011

Blogging again

Right so I haven't been great keeping up with this blog but plan a catch up session over the Christmas break. I also have a new phone with a decent camera on so it's easier to take pictures and up date as I go.

One thing that will have to change is the core essence of the blog as now beyond Warhammer there will be some Malifaux thrown in for good measure.

Right the Christmas break starts with an on the table segment, where I have two missions. First I want to paint one of my Chariots while at my Parents house for Christmas (4ish days) then more immediate is the picture below:



This last club night of the year has a fun game planned (CLICK HERE TO READ) and this may need the Great Taurus so that needs a basic paint job. Then for my group of mercenaries I'm taking two princes (at least that's the plan today) With this idea is the push to get my Prince with a Bow painted as I love this model and also my converted BSB. It's now Tuesday Lunch time and I have until 6pm Wednesday to get basic colours on so they look good on the table for this game.

Wish me luck,

Nathan

No comments:

Post a Comment