Friday 19 August 2011

Terrain built so far

You can see it in the battle report below but this the the terrain I have made so far. I managed to do this in a week and really enjoyed it so can only imagine my house will be full of terrain very soon. Have many other ideas coming up which I will blog later.


One of the pieces I really like was a found object, the Mystical Monument was the remnants of a casting workshop I had done with some students at work. It's made of plaster so is quiet heavy and will chip but looks good for now.


Also put in some close ups of the forest which I added a rock to making is a larger piece of scenery without having to buy loads of tree.


This last picture is just of a few other bits, I really like how the random rock formation turn out and that's going to lead onto a magic circle sometime soon. Then there is the wall which is a bit flat but I think make a good piece of cover and just adds the idea that something lives (or has lived) in the area of the battle field. The idea is to have a few of these you can put together to make a field boundary or round a building (once I have one) Then in the background below you can see a rocky hill this was my first trial piece with some scrap styrofoam and then a much large two tier hill which you can see in the first pic.



Let me know what you think and I will post some further ideas and results as they come.

No comments:

Post a Comment